Below you will find the details for our Managed Web Hosting Plans and the Hour(s) of Monthly Maintenance Covered under our Web Management Plans from our Web Development Agency.
Details of our Managed Web Hosting Plans
Hour(s) for Monthly Maintenance in our web development agency Managed Web Hosting Plans on websites cover:
- Includes Hosting for Website - Size and Space Varies by Plan
- Web Content Management - Changes and updates to existing web pages for content, images, slides, forms, links and other small design changes to website (Time cannot be used to create new pages, new forms, new sliders, new slides or web development time - These are billed separately at our hourly rate)
- Post a Blog to your Website
- Web and Social Media Consulting
- HTML and CSS Custom Coding Included (Other custom coding may be billed separately at our hourly rate)
- Email Scheduling; Unique email assign to send in change requests
- Updates for WordPress Core, Theme, and Plugin Updates (Does not include any 3rd Party purchases or subscriptions for updates)
- Search Engine Optimization and Monitoring Services and Changes (Must have SEO Monitoring Package added to your Hosting Plan to make changes to SEO, or pay our current hourly rate to perform such work)
- 24/7 Support including Email/Chat/Phone/Text
- Overages for hour(s) of work performed are at our normal Hourly Rate
*Hour(s) allotment on Managed Web Hosting Plans do not rollover and do not compound over time. All hour(s) expire at the end of each month.
Managed Web Hosting Plans that our Web Development Agency provide do not include and/or cover any subscriptions, membership, renewals, 3rd party purchases, and/or any other form of purchase that may be required for the updating, maintenance, changes and/or modifications to your website, WordPress core, WordPress theme(s), WordPress plugin(s), and/or any other 3rd party services.
If the website exceeds the given Managed Web Hosting Plan Server resources covered under your current Managed Web Hosting Plan that you have for your business, the Managed Web Hosting Plan must be upgraded in order to cover the additional web hosting resources and/or requirements that are needed for the website to work and perform as needed and/or desired.
If any other server requirements are needed that are beyond the given resources for the Managed Web Hosting Plan such as: Additional GB's (Gigabytes) of disk/web space, RAM, CPU's, Bandwidth, Dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) Address, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate, WildCard SSL and/or any other requested or required resource and/or service that is needed for the website will be billed separately and in addition to your Current Managed Web Hosting Plan that you have with us for your business.
Why Choose Us?
We get the work done...fast!
These are actual testimonials from a couple clients that we have worked with.
As our business has matured over the years, we have had many great learning experiences and have gathered the best tools to utilize for our clients.
The feedback is also a reflection of our service as we consistently provide quality work for our customers in a timely manner.
“Top notch service. Jordan is available and willing to help at all times. He’s prompt, efficient, and has great ideas and advice. Definitely the go-to guy for web design.”
-Lawrence De Hart, Owner
“Our company used Jordan at Conceptualized Design to transfer our website hosting to his and he redesigned our website so that it would work on PC and on mobile devices. He worked very hard and did a great job!”
-Craig Lauppe, President